Renewed Acer XZ322QU No display/Boot Logo. Black screen when powered on.

Options
Raforic
Raforic Member Posts: 1 New User
I bought a set of renewed XZ322QU monitors back in November and had one just quit working randomly. My computer detects the display and will extend to it, but the monitor itself is not working. I have both monitors plugged into a surge protector on the same outlet and are getting power. I did some basic troubleshooting but I was unable to really try changing sources because I can't even see the menu to navigate to change sources. The green "Acer" logo when booting doesn't even show when powering it on, but I do see that the backlight is working. I've tried switching power supplies and display ports/ cables and nothing has changed its condition. I've also tried unplugging the power and display cable and holding the power button down for thirty seconds to reset the monitor but nothing appears to have changed either. Does anyone have any other troubleshooting recommendations or experienced something similar to this? I'd appreciate any insights!

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,961 Trailblazer
    Options
    If the backlight is working and the Acer splash screen is not that is not a good sign. :( The Acer logo is one of the first things that happens during power up so having it missing either means the display itself has gone south or one of the boards has.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.