I have a bar of screen glitch on my Nitro AN515-55, how do J fix it?

Options
JamesonUy
JamesonUy Member Posts: 9 New User

I was watching Netflix on my laptop, and then suddenly, this glitch showed on top of my screen. I suspected it was an issue with the LCD, but whenever I minimise the application this bar would disappear, so what I did was not watch on full screen. But a few days ago, this glitch didn't just show on Netflix alone. I was turning on my laptop, and this shows. It comes and goes, but when it is there, the display becomes laggy.

Answers

• AKASH29
    AKASH29 Member Posts: 14

Tinkerer

edited May 2022
    Options
    is it just happened randomly ? processor ryzen or intel ?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    What is the exact model? Example AN515-55-58VH. Does this ghost also appear in the bios?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • JamesonUy
    Options
    Yes, it happened randomly; I didn't touch anything. The processor is Intel core i5, and I'm unsure how to determine the exact model. What I'm sure of is its model is Nitro AN515-55. I don't know how to answer your question "does this ghost also appear in the bios.
  • JamesonUy
    Options
    It interacts with applications that are minimized, maximized, opened and closed. 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Access the bios by pressing f2 before the Acer logo. Now, see if the display issue also occurs in the bios.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • JamesonUy
    Options
    Yes it did appear
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Does the same problem occur on an external monitor?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• JamesonUy
    Options
    I don't have an external monitor to test that
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Do you have a television?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• JamesonUy
    Options
    Uh yeah but, it's an old tv the big ones not flat screens. Is there any way to know what its problem is?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    This appears to be a problem called GHOSTING in displays. Is your laptop still under warranty?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• JamesonUy
    Options
    Yes I think so, it was just purchased last year.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    In what country do you live?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• JamesonUy
    Options
    I solved it by lowering it's refresh rate from 140hz to 60hz
  • AKASH29
    AKASH29 Member Posts: 14

Tinkerer

Options
    @jamesonuy after changing refresh rate did ur problem solved ? 

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    JamesonUy said:
    I solved it by lowering it's refresh rate from 140hz to 60hz
    When you return to 144hz, does the problem also return?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• JamesonUy
    Options
    When on 60hz the glitch doesn't seem to appear but when I switch it back to 140hz, after a while it will go back.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Is your laptop still under warranty? Have you tried disconnecting the edp cable from the motherboard and the display? Disconnect the lithium battery first.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer