Replacement fan for Acer Nitro 5 AN515-52

Options
Cejotas
Cejotas Member Posts: 3 New User
Hi!

I bought a replacement for one of the fans on my Nitro 5 AN515-52, but it only gives a little twist when starting the laptop and it turns off. I saw that even the voltage is the same as the original.
Could it be that the fan is damaged or is it a compatibility issue? Thanks in advance!

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Did you disconnect the lithium battery before installing the new fan?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Cejotas
    Cejotas Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options
    Did you disconnect the lithium battery before installing the new fan?

No, i didn't, it's necessary to do it?  
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Yes, you need to disconnect the lithium battery before performing any procedure on the laptop.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)