Can't find Network Adapter in Acer Swift 314-43-R5B0

saroj2007
saroj2007 Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

edited May 2022 in Windows 11
I have Acer Swift 314-43-R5B0. I had previously windows 10 at the time I bought and It upgraded to windows 11 automatically. Due to this, some part of my device stopped working (camera and Wifi). Then I rolled back to windows 10, still it didn't work. Finally, I re-installed windows 10 again. Now, It does not even shows Network adapter. I tried a lot but could not solve this issue. 

I wonder if you can help in this. 

[​//Edited the content to add model name]

Answers

• RenanVilela
    RenanVilela ACE Posts: 13,499 Trailblazer
    saroj2007 said:
    I have Acer Swift 314-43-R5B0. I had previously windows 10 at the time I bought and It upgraded to windows 11 automatically. Due to this, some part of my device stopped working (camera and Wifi). Then I rolled back to windows 10, still it didn't work. Finally, I re-installed windows 10 again. Now, It does not even shows Network adapter. I tried a lot but could not solve this issue. 

I wonder if you can help in this. 
    Try to install this driver:

https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/Driver/Wireless LAN/Wireless LAN_Intel_22.10.0.7_W10x64_A.zip?acerid=637504247084480129&Step1=ULTRA-THIN&Step2=SWIFT&Step3=SF314-43&OS=10M1&LC=en&BC=ACER&SC=PA_6

Acer Predator Helios 300 Core i7 9750H
    Sodimm DDR4 2666MHz 16 GB Sk Hynx
    Sodimm DDR4 2666MHz 16GB Crucial
    SSD 512GB Sandisk Plus
    SSD M2 Nvme 512GB XPG GAMMIX S11 Lite
    SSD M2 Sata3 128GB WD
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    -->>  Dicas para amenizar a temperatura durante Jogos — Acer Community  <<--
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Se a minha resposta te ajudou, curta o comentário e fortaleça com o Sim se possível!!

• saroj2007

Tinkerer

Thanks it worked. But the camera still does not work. It says No Camera attached with 0xA00F4244 error. Could you please suggest?

• RenanVilela
    RenanVilela ACE Posts: 13,499 Trailblazer
    saroj2007 said:
    Thanks it worked. But the camera still does not work. It says No Camera attached with 0xA00F4244 error. Could you please suggest?

Try the solution in this video:
    Erro da Câmera 0xA00F4244 Windows 10, SOLUÇÃO - YouTube
    Acer Predator Helios 300 Core i7 9750H
    Sodimm DDR4 2666MHz 16 GB Sk Hynx
    Sodimm DDR4 2666MHz 16GB Crucial
    SSD 512GB Sandisk Plus
    SSD M2 Nvme 512GB XPG GAMMIX S11 Lite
    SSD M2 Sata3 128GB WD
    -->>  Dicas para amenizar a temperatura durante Jogos — Acer Community  <<--

Se a minha resposta te ajudou, curta o comentário e fortaleça com o Sim se possível!!

• saroj2007

Tinkerer

I tried all of these and still it does not work
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,663 Trailblazer
    Please show us your Device Manager window either expanded to show the full list or in two pictures. Then expand the Cameras section and show us that. If you don't have a Cameras section listed, expand both Universal Serial Bus Controllers and USB Connection Managers. If anything in Device Manager is flagged with an exclamation point, bring up it's properties, go to the Details tab, select Hardware IDs from the Property pull down and give us a picture of the results as well.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • saroj2007

Tinkerer

Find the Screenshot below. These are the list of available Drivers in my device manager. 

• billsey
    So no camera seen, even as a hidden device, and it looks like the USB Root Hubs and Host Controllers don't have anything obvious missing. I've been looking at the block diagram for the system and there should be two of the Host Controllers, so that's accurate. One is for the USB 3.2 ports and the other is for the USB 2.0 ports. There are eight devices shown on the 2.0 ports (0-7), the camera is on port 2, Bluetooth on port 3. My guess at this point is that there's an issue with the camera board itself or the cable that brings it down to the motherboard...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • saroj2007

Tinkerer

Hello,
    The camera driver seem to be hidden. However, It shows "Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45)". Could you please suggest?

• billsey
    Have you verified that the camera board and cable are working?
  • saroj2007

Tinkerer

billsey said:
    Have you verified that the camera board and cable are working?
    I believe so. The camera some times works fine if I keep the camera app opened for a long time. But most of the time, it doesn't. I even tried unistalling the Windows operating system and installed Ubuntu. And the camera device does not appear when I run lsusb in the command line. Is it the problem with Hardware?

• billsey
    Often Linux distributions don't include all the drivers, so that's not really a good test. If the issue is hardware, it is most likely to be either the cable or the board...