PredatorSense not open - Predator Helios 300

Options
Dinka
Dinka Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

edited May 2022 in Predator Laptops
A good day with everyone. For a few days I have tried to open Predator Sense but it appears that it is starting and then it disappears and the application screen is not displayed (in the Task Manager it indicates that the program is active). I uninstalled and reinstalled the program but it still doesn't work. My laptop is a Predator Helios 300. Please help me by explaining what I can do?

[​//Edited the content to add model name]

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,980 Trailblazer
    Options
    Dinka said:
    A good day with everyone. For a few days I have tried to open Predator Sense but it appears that it is starting and then it disappears and the application screen is not displayed (in the Task Manager it indicates that the program is active). I uninstalled and reinstalled the program but it still doesn't work. My laptop is a Predator Helios 300. Please help me by explaining what I can do?

The reason why PS is opening/operating but not showing is because the shortcut does not link PS to the program to work. Solution: go to C:/ Acer > Program Files > Acer > PredatorSense Services > click on PSLauncher icon > Run as administrator then when the popup comes on click Yes as that will make your PS activate/show and work.

• Dinka

Tinkerer

Options
    StevenGen said:
    Dinka said:

The reason why PS is opening/operating but not showing is because the shortcut does not link PS to the program to work. Solution: go to C:/ Acer > Program Files > Acer > PredatorSense Services > click on PSLauncher icon > Run as administrator then when the popup comes on click Yes as that will make your PS activate/show and work.

I already did what it tells me, but it doesn't work and it still doesn't show the graphical interface. Is there any other solution?
  • Dinka

Tinkerer

Options
    I GOT TO SOLVE IT :-D. To solve it, restore and repair the program from the windows configuration. Later I followed this video to prevent it from opening in a loop (https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=176&v=0jYW8XTqGZU&feature=emb_title).
  • StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,980 Trailblazer
    Options
    Dinka said:
    I GOT TO SOLVE IT :-D. To solve it, restore and repair the program from the windows configuration. Later I followed this video to prevent it from opening in a loop (https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=176&v=0jYW8XTqGZU&feature=emb_title).
    Good as I was going to tell you to do that next, glad that you fixed it, cheers
  • Zepyon
    Zepyon Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options
    Do you guys have a solution for me? I have the same issue, but the thing is I don't have a Predator sense icon anywhere.
    If I go to ''C:\Program Files\Acer\PredatorSense Service'' I see a lot of stuff there but opening PSLauncher as admin doesn't do anything.

Tried reinstalling but it gets stuck on the final installation step everytime..
    Please help
  • Alireza45
    Alireza45 Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options

I went through all these steps but it didn't work😞

• ALnaqib999
    ALnaqib999 Member Posts: 21 Troubleshooter
    Options

How did you solve this problem?