a T3-715 How to use the Function Keys having 2 functions?

Kuen
Kuen Member Posts: 185 Mr. Fixit WiFi Icon
I am using an Acer keyboard. Many of the Function Keys have double functions, like the Print Screen key.
How to use the function in the box, such as the Prt Sc. ?
Thanks.

{Thread was edited to add model name to the title}

Answers

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,104 Trailblazer
    Hi,
    Could you please post the full model name of the laptop, like A3xx-xx, in the meantime, press Fn+Prt Sc, open Paint and paste.
  • is the MODEL a t3-715?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Kuen
    Hi,
    Could you please post the full model name of the laptop, like A3xx-xx, in the meantime, press Fn+Prt Sc, open Paint and paste.
    Thanks. No, it is not a laptop, a T3-715
  • Kuen
    is the MODEL a t3-715?

Thanks.  It is a t3-715 & the keyboard comes with the machine.

• Can you send a picture of the keyboard?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,719 Trailblazer
    Yeah, they bundle keyboards with some SKUs and not with others, and the keyboards are different for each locale as well. Easiest way to work around it IMHO is to just use an old standard keyboard you likely have laying around. :) They won't have the special media keys, but then I tend to not use them that often with a desktop anyway.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Kuen
    Can you send a picture of the keyboard?

Thanks.
    Her is the picture of it.
  • Kuen
    billsey said:
    Yeah, they bundle keyboards with some SKUs and not with others, and the keyboards are different for each locale as well. Easiest way to work around it IMHO is to just use an old standard keyboard you likely have laying around. :) They won't have the special media keys, but then I tend to not use them that often with a desktop anyway.
    Thanks.

SKU=stock keeping unit, what does it mean here?
  • About the print screen, you have to activate the shortcut, see:

About the other functions, are you pressing the FN key?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Kuen
    About the print screen, you have to activate the shortcut, see:

About the other functions, are you pressing the FN key?

Thanks.

Where to activate the short cut, please?
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,719 Trailblazer
    SKU means pretty much the same here... Each model comes in many different flavors, with language, CPU, memory and storage the biggest differences between different ones. The SKU defines each for those for a particular units, but doesn't give as much depth as the SN or SNID which is unique to each unit built.
    Sometimes when the keyboard has those types of Media Keys/Function Keys you can toggle the defaults by using a Fn-Esc.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.