Predator PO3-630 Predator sense reinstall?

Options
Rein2beat
Rein2beat Member Posts: 9

Tinkerer

so i accidentally removed the predator sense app and now i reinstall it how do i fix this?

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 10,068 Trailblazer
    Options
    Rein2beat said:
    so i accidentally removed the predator sense app and now i reinstall it how do i fix this?

You need to go to the PO3-630G Acer Manuals & Drivers as a new update of the PredatorSense was uploaded in Drivers and Manuals page,  so go there and find PS and download and install PS as it should work 100%. Btw, I've got a brand new Nitro 5 and I've uninstalled/reinstalled NS at least 4 times and its worked every time and I can't understand why in allot of cases with either PS or NS consumers are having troubles as the software works 100%.

• Rein2beat

Tinkerer

Options
    what do i need to install for the app to work from the folder @StevenGen
  • Rein2beat

Tinkerer

Options
    forgot that post above now i have done all that but when i wanna open the app nothing happens or atleast the logo appears the dissapears then again appears etc. How do i fix this?

I would like to show a vid of what i mean but i can only send images.
  • Rein2beat

Tinkerer

Options
    dont look at that image thats unrelated
  • Rein2beat

Tinkerer

Options
    https://www.youtube.com/shorts/ayRWJvWH1Xw
    heres the vid of what im talking about.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Have you already installed the appxbundle?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Rein2beat

Tinkerer

Options
    whats appxbundle? @egydiocoelho
  • Rein2beat

Tinkerer

Options
    nvm found the appxbundle yes i did. i installed every 1 that i could
      @egydiocoelho
  • Rein2beat

Tinkerer

Options
    it still doesnt work tho
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Try installing the latest version of the net framework.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)