HELP! ACER ASPIRE C24 KEEPS REBOOTING

yutiraan
yutiraan Member Posts: 1 New User
so, my screen for my acer aspire c24 is broken, but i want to reset it. ok, i go and reset it. cant reset it because of monitor, email window support, they say do this. i do this, nothing happens except i cant sign in anymore. so i try and hold shift, press restart, take me to the boot menu, and reset from there. now, when i turn it on, my aspire c24 wont stop turning on, then turning off, turning on, then turning off. i dont know what to do any more

Answers

• Jeyam
    Jeyam Member Posts: 348 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon

Hi @ yutiraan

There are many possible reasons for this, such as: Hard drive or SSD may be failing. Computer overheats due to dust, old thermal paste or failing fan (the most common cause). Battery and/or power supply may be failing.

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,663 Trailblazer
    What caused the screen to break? It might have also damaged some of the other pieces in the computer.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi @ yutiraan,

To interrupt the boot sequence, reboot your computer and start tapping F12 when the Acer Explore beyond limits appear on your screen. The Automatic Repair should automatically start.