Predator PO5-625s predator sense fan issue

Options
Essencial
Essencial Member Posts: 2 New User
edited May 2022 in Predator Desktops
Hi, i just bought a orion 5000, and i want to control the fans since some games makes the pc way overloaded with the fan and its a airplane going on. most annoying. icant seem to download it anywhere?

help please

(Thread was edited to add model name to the title)

Answers

• ragsak28
    ragsak28 Ally Posts: 677
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Hi @Essencial

You can download the predator sense application from the below link.

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/drivers

Just enter your SN ID or Serial Number and you should be able to see the model information about your computer. There you will be able to find the setup file for the predator sense application which you can download and install.

Hope it will help you in some way.
  • Essencial
    Essencial Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited May 2022
    Options
    ragsak28 said:
    Hi @Essencial

You can download the predator sense application from the below link.

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/drivers

Just enter your SN ID or Serial Number and you should be able to see the model information about your computer. There you will be able to find the setup file for the predator sense application which you can download and install.

Hope it will help you in some way.

there is no predator sense when i search for my pc.. and i want to control my fans =(
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,839 Trailblazer
    Options
    Some systems don't support Predator Sense, or should I say Predator Sense doesn't support some systems... I believe the PO5-615s and 625s are among those it doesn't support.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 10,038 Trailblazer
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Essencial said:
    Hi, i just bought a orion 5000, and i want to control the fans since some games makes the pc way overloaded with the fan and its a airplane going on. most annoying. icant seem to download it anywhere?

help please

(Thread was edited to add model name to the title)

Another solution is to replace your OEM case noisy dB(A) fans and the OEM cpu cooler that also contributes to noise as the cpu gets hotter with a more efficient and quite setup of cpu cooler and case fans, The Noctua cpu cooler NH-U9S (which will fit into your PO5-625 spaces and is a very quite and much better than your OEM cpu cooler setup) that should be paired with the Noctua NF-P12 redux case fans (or look at the "be quite" fans range also) as these are the two top and most efficient dry cpu coolers and quite case fans manufacturers on the market. Also and using a software that reduces the fans speeds also reduces their efficiency to disperse heat and is NOT a solution to acoustical noise dB(A) or heat reduction, as the thermal cpu and case temps will increase in your PO5-625 desktop and will make your desktop perform at even less than OEM specs.