Can't "release the cable latch" to remove rear system cover ct500-51A

Options
Polinka
Polinka Member Posts: 2 New User
I'n using ConceptD ct500-51A desktop, and I wanted to upgrade ram but I can't open the covers. I should release the cable latches on the back, but they are stuck. If I understand the instructions correctly, I should pull it towards me? It doesn't budge. I don't know what to do

(Thread was edited to add model name to the title)

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    I compiled all the photos with the disassembly of this model!

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Madferret1
    Madferret1 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    I am also having this issue..the lower one is out but the top one isn't.how did you get on