Why my Nitro 5 (AN515-57 only run at 2933 Mhz even though I use 2 sticks of 3200 Mhz?

Options
minhnq12
minhnq12 Member Posts: 4 New User
edited April 2022 in Nitro Gaming
Hi guys, today I decide to upgrade my Nitro 5 (AN515-57-71VV) i7 11800H to 32GB of RAM. I use 2 sticks: 16GB bus 3200 Mhz, run at dual channel. They have same config, CL is 22. I check through cmd and get the result of 3200 Mhz but Task Manager display only 2933 Mhz. Does anyone know about this?

(Thread was edited to add model name to the title)

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Please send a screenshot of the cpu-z memory tab.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • minhnq12
    Options
    Please send a screenshot of the cpu-z memory tab.

Here it is

• Didik
    Didik Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    I have the same issue.
    Do you have the fix for this yet?
  • minhnq12
    Options
    Didik said:
    I have the same issue.
    Do you have the fix for this yet?
    I replaced missmatch Kingmax RAM with new Crucial RAM & now they are running at 3200Mhz
  • nugrahaday
    nugrahaday Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options

Yes, I have the same problem... Same AN515-57 i5 11400 H, I mixed SAMSUNG DDR4 8GB 3200MHz with additional V-Gen DDR4 8GB 3200 MHz, task manager says it run at 16GB 2933 MHz. I don't think I will get this mess before, and Acer don't have a solution for this

• nugrahaday
    Options

Nothing can't be change in BIOS, and I'm running the V1.18 BIOS

• nugrahaday
    Options

In my experience, in term of speed and overall performance, I can't feel the difference between 3200 MHz before and the currently 2933 MHz right now. I feel the difference if I open Task Manager and looking at the memory frequency.

• Blacksmith
    Blacksmith Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

Please someone bring a new update to bios and fix this issue. nitro 515-57

• minhnq12
    Options

I think there are no BIOS update in the future, current latest version is 1.19.

When you upgrade your RAM, just buy the same one come with your laptop or buy a kit of Crucial, G.Skill. They have 8x2, 16x2, 32x2 kit.

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

If the app says it doesn't support your video card, then the firmware is not for your video card.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • itzhippy
    itzhippy Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

literally happened to me i have nitro 2021 , i5 11400h with rtx 3050, my friend has 2022 version i5 12500h with 3050, but in his shows 3200mhz but on mine it shows 2933mhz