Windows 11

Options
Bench71
Bench71 Member Posts: 4 New User
edited April 2022 in Windows 11
Buon giorno, scrivo in italiano perché preferirei una risposta in italiano, in caso contrario, alla fine del post c'è la traduzione in inglese (scusate se maccheronica, ma fatta con Google translate).
Il mio problema:
Ho aggiornato a Windows 11 quando mi è stato possibile, da qualche giorno, dopo tanto tempo dall'aggiornamento, un pop up mi dice che "Windows è in scadenza" e devo provvedere.
Ma la licenza del Windows installato non è per sempre?
Grazie

Hello, I write in Italian because I would prefer an answer in Italian, if not, at the end of the post there is the English translation (sorry if macaronic, but done with Google translate).
 My problem:
 I upgraded to Windows 11 when it was possible for me, for a few days, after a long time from the upgrade, a pop up tells me that "Windows is expiring" and I have to do it.
 But isn't the license of the installed Windows forever?
 Thanks

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,767 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    OK! Download the PRODUCTKEY program: https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/produkey-x64.zip
    Then copy and paste the key here:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    What is the exact model? Example AN515-55-58VH. Can you send a screenshot of the popup?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Bench71
    Options
    sure, the model is AN515-43-R916 Obsidian Black and below the pop up screen

• Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    Options
    OK! Download the PRODUCTKEY program: https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/produkey-x64.zip
    Then copy and paste the key here:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Bench71
    Options
    thanks, it seems to have worked!
  • Commodore_1995#
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Still, it solved the problem. Accept the answer that helped you.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Bench71
    Options
    a thousand thanks