Aspire c24 keyboard not working at all

Sharper
Sharper Member Posts: 3 New User
touchscreen working but Bluetooth keyboard not. Mouse is working that also came with the pc, help?

Answers

• Jeyam
    Jeyam Member Posts: 348 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon

Hi @ Sharper

Unplug the power cable and the battery from your laptop. 3) Leave your laptop for a few seconds 4) Plug the power cable and the battery back to your laptop. 5) Power on your computer. Then check to see if this fixes your keyboard

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,647 Trailblazer
    Heheh, scripted answers don't take into account some systems aren't laptops. :)
    So, any chance the batteries have just run out on the keyboard? A lot of the wireless keyboards don't have the choice of turning them off when not in use, though the batteries usually last for quite a while. Try replacing the old batteries and see if it will then pair up and work again.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Sharper
    Sadly tried that but brand new keyboard with new batteries then also replaced them to try ‘new’ ones. 
  • Sharper
    The keyboard is a Bluetooth, takes batteries, is brand new. I’ve tried batteries as the issue replaced, still nothing. 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,647 Trailblazer
    Likely a pairing problem then, does the Bluetooth on the computer see the keyboard when it's in pairing mode?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.