Repair updates ?

Options
Lukie
Lukie Member Posts: 2 New User
So laptop was received ( ups tracked ) by the repair centre 4 days ago. The website says “ still awaiting delivery “ ???
ive spoken to customer service who simply say “ if you have a receipt of delivery, don’t worry “ well, I do worry. If they haven’t even acknowledged it yet, it certainly won’t be repaired and returned in the approx 10 days ?   
So if there is no one who is able to actually pin point where my laptop is, when do they acknowledge that it’s missing ? 

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,979 Trailblazer
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Lukie said:
    So laptop was received ( ups tracked ) by the repair centre 4 days ago. The website says “ still awaiting delivery “ ???
    ive spoken to customer service who simply say “ if you have a receipt of delivery, don’t worry “ well, I do worry. If they haven’t even acknowledged it yet, it certainly won’t be repaired and returned in the approx 10 days ?   
    So if there is no one who is able to actually pin point where my laptop is, when do they acknowledge that it’s missing ? 

This is an Ups issue, so I hope that you have this insured? As Acer will only recive your laptop if it was delivered.

• Lukie
    Lukie Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    It was tracked by their UPS service and proof of delivery was supplied to us.