My Laptop turns off randomly and stopped charging (Nitro AN515-55)

Options
2»

Answers

• CaptainObvious
    CaptainObvious Member Posts: 12

Tinkerer

Options

I wasn't able to see that but I did hear a lot of beeping from the multimeter when he was checking the mosfets if that helps.

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

Do you know how to use a multimeter? You have to put it on the continuous voltage scale. It is necessary to have knowledge in electronics, so as not to cause a short on the board.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • CaptainObvious
    CaptainObvious Member Posts: 12

Tinkerer

Options

Don't know anything about electronics but I'm sure my dad checked it out properly.

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,747 Trailblazer
    edited August 2023
    Options

OK! what were the voltages he found in the two mosfets that I showed in the schematic?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Donpey
    Donpey Member Posts: 15 Troubleshooter
    Options
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options

I answered in the other thread.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer