I have Acer Liquid ZestT06 can't clear data can't uninstall and can't install anything, please help!

rossross
rossross Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

edited April 2022 in Gadgets & Accessories
I have Acer Liquid Zest T06 with Android 6 and I can't clear data, can't uninstall, can't install anything, and can't transfer files to PC.
I'm migrating to a new phone and and everything I need is already transferred there except the messages and I really need them on my new phone. I tried installing some of the SMS managers from the Play Store but it's impossible because a message says that I don't have enough space. And I can't free space in anyway, I just need to transfer the messages to my new phone and don't need anything else on the old phone. is my Acer phone corrupted beyond repair and I won't be able to do that?

Answers

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru

Go to menu: Setting > Backup & reset > Factory data reset > Reset phone. Choose Erase everything to continue and confirm you ready to do the format ACER LIQUID ZEST (PLUS) Z525/Z528/Z628. The ACER LIQUID ZEST (PLUS) Z525/Z528/Z628 will continue the step until ready to use in clean factory default.