A515-51G-57VZ - unable to upgrade window 11

Inder5226
Inder5226 Member Posts: 9

Tinkerer

edited March 2022 in Windows 11
Hello all,

i am not able to upgrade window 11 in my lap top model number A515-51G-57VZ and this system is very slow performance always stuck and hang.

i also want to upgrade ram 8gb please advise can we upgrade ram 8 gb in my lap top.  

[​//Edited the content to add model name]

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,436 Trailblazer
    edited March 2022
    That is correct, Windows 11 requires an 8th gen or newer chipset and your system has a 7th gen. So, not supported for W11, just keep on running W10.
    You can put an additional 4GB, 8GB or 16GB in using a DDR4 1866/2133 SODIMM. Check with a utility like CPU-z to see what speed you are running now and match that.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Check this information:
    A515-51-56K6 Upgrade de Memoria Ram  Acer Community
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)