Nitro AN515-52 screen flickering

Options
PLUT0
PLUT0 Member Posts: 1 New User
Hi i'm new here, juz wonder my Nitro AN515-52 having screen flickering. I wish to replace a new 1 but where can I get it. And if i buy a different model example AN515-55-79VX would it possible working? (juz wonder want to upgrade the refresh hertz from 60- 144hertz)
Thank you.

(Below picture have issues with screen flickering)

(Below picture no problem)

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,697 Trailblazer
    Options
    Sorry, no. Maximum refresh rates are 60Hz for all recommended TN & IPS screens.

Jack E/NJ

• Jeyam
    Jeyam Member Posts: 348 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Options

Hi @ PLUT0

1. Change the screen refresh rate.
    2. Update or delete incompatible apps.
    3. Update your graphics driver.

How To Fix Acer Laptop Screen Flickering - Driver Easy

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Options
    Hi @ PLUT0,

To change your monitor's refresh rate, right-click your desktop and go to Display settings > Advanced display settings. Then choose a display from the drop-down and click Display adaptor properties. Next, select the Monitor tab and choose a refresh rate from the drop-down.

https://www.hellotech.com/guide/for/how-to-change-monitor-refresh-rate-windows-10#:~:text=To change your monitor's refresh,rate from the drop-down.
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,697 Trailblazer
    Options
    Sorry, no. Maximum refresh rates are 60Hz for all recommended TN & IPS screens.

Jack E/NJ

• SB_1450
    SB_1450 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Hi, I have the same problem with my laptop SP-513-54N. I tried to do many thing such as update the drivers change the resolution and refresh rate, and even to restore my OS but nothing helped so if you find a way to solve this I will appreciate if you could text me.