Acer one 10 stuck on boot loop

Options
Kierancnew
Kierancnew Member Posts: 1 New User
My acer one 10 is stuck in a bootloop I have tried to reset it and that didn’t work because it is still doing it someone help me please 

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,593 Trailblazer
    Options
    (1) Press and hold power button till laptop shuts off
    (2) Unplug charger. No LEDs should be lit.
    (3) Insert paper clip into reset pinhole on bottom for about a minute
    (4) Plug charger back in but wait till battery charge LED turns from steady orange to steady blue
    (5) Only after battery charge LED turns steady blue, turn laptop back on and immediately press the F2 key to enter the BIOS menu
    (6) Press F9 in the BIOS menu to load defaults. Press F10 to save defaults and exit the BIOS menu
    (7) Laptop should start Windows login normally

Jack E/NJ

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,839 Trailblazer
    Options
    We are going to need to know which model you have, there are a bunch of different Acer One 10 tablets. Some are Windows, some are Android, some are really old, some are newer... There should be a model number on the same sticker than holds the SN and SNID.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Options

Press the “Power” button for about 2 seconds to turn the tablet on, then release it. Continue to hold “Volume Up“. When you see the recovery menu on the screen, release the “Volume Up” button. Use the volume buttons to toggle the selection to highlight “Wipe Data/Factory Reset“.
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,593 Trailblazer
    Options
    (1) Press and hold power button till laptop shuts off
    (2) Unplug charger. No LEDs should be lit.
    (3) Insert paper clip into reset pinhole on bottom for about a minute
    (4) Plug charger back in but wait till battery charge LED turns from steady orange to steady blue
    (5) Only after battery charge LED turns steady blue, turn laptop back on and immediately press the F2 key to enter the BIOS menu
    (6) Press F9 in the BIOS menu to load defaults. Press F10 to save defaults and exit the BIOS menu
    (7) Laptop should start Windows login normally

Jack E/NJ