I CAN NOT GET INTO MY BIOS DUE TO A PASSWORD COME ON ACER!!

REGRETREGRET Member Posts: 4 New User
edited May 18 in Welcome Forum
I MIGHT BE KINDA NEW TO ALL THIS BUT SO FAR WHAT IM FEELING IS THAT BECAUSE I BOUGHT A SECOND HAND LAPTOP INSTEAD OF SHELLING OUT A FURTUNE THAT I DONT HAVE THAT MEANS IM NOT WORTH HELPING OUT? MY ISSUE IS WHITH THE BIOS  AND YES I NOW ITS NOT TO BE TALKED ABOUT BECAUSE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THEFT BUT MINE IS NOT STOLEN I BOUGHT IF FROM AND OLDER GUY ON FASEBOOK I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHY THE HECK I CANT GET INTO MY BIOS

FAQ & Answers

• LeostatLeostat ACE Posts: 2,608 Pathfinder
    What is the issue you are facing?
    If you found the comment helpful hit the like button, If the answer solves your Q, hit the yes button on the bottom of the post!  I'm a UK based techi, so apologies if my help links are for the UK region site! 

Want to know if your PC supports Windows 11? Check out the offical Health Check tool :Dhttps://aka.ms/GetPCHealthCheckApp
  • REGRETREGRET Member Posts: 4 New User
    I CAN NOT GET INTO MY BIOS DUE TO A PASSWORD. I'VE TRIED BIOSBUG, CMOS BATT. THE JUMPER RESET NOTHING IS WORKING. WHEN I LOOK FOR HELP I GET TOLD THAT DISCUSSING THE ISSUE IS NOT ACCEPTABLE BECAUSE OF SECURITY ISSUES AND THEFT AND SUCH.
  • LeostatLeostat ACE Posts: 2,608 Pathfinder
    Ineed im afraid thats the case, you will have to go via the older owner :( 
    If you found the comment helpful hit the like button, If the answer solves your Q, hit the yes button on the bottom of the post!  I'm a UK based techi, so apologies if my help links are for the UK region site! 

Want to know if your PC supports Windows 11? Check out the offical Health Check tool :Dhttps://aka.ms/GetPCHealthCheckApp
  • AnhEZ28AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 2,309 Pathfinder
    @REGRET ask the guy that you brought from. He should be responsible for deleting the BIOS password.
    Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • REGRETREGRET Member Posts: 4 New User
    i agree with you completely on that how ever he forgot what it was and he is an older guy too so...