TPM 2.0 Not Recognized by Windows as being Present Aspire TC-875

KeithG
KeithG Member Posts: 4 New User
 I have an Aspire TC-875 Series Model D17E5, that I want to update to Windows 11. However, under the Windows 11 upgrade it says my system does not meet the system requirements. Running the Windows PC check it is saying TPM is not present. In checking under the Device Manager>Security Devices is is showing that TPM 2.0 is present and the device status is working properly.
To the best of my recollection the Windows Update use to say the system meet all requirement and the current message appeared after the 20222-03 Cululative Update for Windows 10 21H2 based Systems on(KB5011487) that I was installed on 3/15/2022     

(Thread was edited to add model name to the title)

Answers

• Have you tried disabling and re-enabling tpm?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • KeithG
    Thanks for the help so far.
    I tried disabling and then enabling as suggested. Getting conflicting info as per the following screen shots:

This is the Message in windows Update

This is what the PC Health Check says:

This is what the See All Results button yields:

and This is what I get when the Device Specifications button is hit:

• What happens when you activate tpm operation?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • ttttt
    ttttt Member Posts: 1,947 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    @KeithG

As @egydiocoelho said, make sure the TPM support enabled in BIOS first.

Don't worry about the conflicting report. One of my self build desktops had the message that it was not ready for Win 11 upgrade, but I was sure the hardware exceeded the requirements. Later on (after a couple weeks), the notification message disappeared and turned to Win 11 upgrade available. Your case maybe just because Win 11 is not yet ready for your specific PC model. Wait a little.

Be sure to backup the system image first before upgrading to Win 11. You can go back in case problems occur during and after the upgrade.
  • KeithG
    Did get that far as when TPM was disabled the boot drives were changed and I had to change them back so computer would boot up. Guess I will just wait and see. Thanks again for the help.
  • I advise doing a cold install by creating an installation media: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows11

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• KeithG
    Just to let you know; the upgrade finally showed up in the Microsoft Upgrade and I successfully upgraded to Windows 11. Thanks so much for the help. 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,432 Trailblazer
    Good to know! Thanks.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.