Acer Spire 5750 laptop

Options
saeidmoushani
saeidmoushani Member Posts: 1 New User
Hi everyone
My problem is very important and I am very upset.
How long has this problem occurred to me, please help me.
I have an Acer Spire 5750 laptop
Sometimes during various tasks, such as watching videos, surfing the web, or even doing nothing, just turning on the laptop, the laptop screen becomes colored and different colors change one after the other, and sometimes it takes on a snowy state with no keys, mouse, etc. It does not work and you just have to hold the power key for ten seconds to turn off the laptop. The same problem occurs after turning it on again, and sometimes even during Windows startup. Sometimes, by pulling the charger socket from the laptop or the charger plug from the power outlet, the problem arises that I guess it is from the power supply or power circuits and causes power fluctuations to the graphics and the problem occurs. I did graphic tests and laptop services but the problem was not solved. I went to many repairmen but they could not solve the problem.

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,592 Trailblazer
    Options
    You probably need a new LCD video cable if an external monitor works OK. Google search "5750" "LCD cable" for vendors who ship to your location. About $20usd or less.

Jack E/NJ

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Options
    Hi @saeidmoushani,

Did you check in BIOS page. 
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,592 Trailblazer
    Options
    You probably need a new LCD video cable if an external monitor works OK. Google search "5750" "LCD cable" for vendors who ship to your location. About $20usd or less.

Jack E/NJ