Acer xv272up wont turn on

Options
Echofrequency
Echofrequency Member Posts: 1 New User
Hi.

I just bought an Acer xv272up as second screen (along with a BenQ XL2411T). It worked fine for a minute, then it turned off and the LED went amber. Now I cant turn it on to access the OSD for a factory reset. If tried 3 different HDMI cable and connected my TV Box to check if it´s my graphics card that´s broken, but nothing happend. TV Box works on the benq just fine.

Is there a manual option for an factory reset, or is the screen just DOAß

Thanks for any help.

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 10,064 Trailblazer
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Hi.

I just bought an Acer xv272up as second screen (along with a BenQ XL2411T). It worked fine for a minute, then it turned off and the LED went amber. Now I cant turn it on to access the OSD for a factory reset. If tried 3 different HDMI cable and connected my TV Box to check if it´s my graphics card that´s broken, but nothing happend. TV Box works on the benq just fine.

Is there a manual option for an factory reset, or is the screen just DOAß

Thanks for any help.

Try this and see if it resets your monitor:

Why is my Acer monitor flashing? If the power LED on your LCD monitor is blinking and you have no images on the screen, it’s likely that you’ve set your video card to a refresh rate and/or a resolution your monitor can’t handle. Its not have to do with the video or pc.

How do I factory reset my Acer monitor? Press the right arrow button, until the “Reset” feature is highlighted on your display screen. This feature is marked with a large “R” with an arrow pointing off to the right. When highlighted, “Reset” is displayed in the sub-menu. Press the “Menu” button twice to reset your Acer monitor.

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Options