Cooler Master MWE 450W on Aspire xc-605

Tiaan
Tiaan Member Posts: 6 New User
Hi,I have an Aspire xc-605 and want to get an graphic card (The Rx 570).But this card requires at least an 450w power supply.I’m going to move the motherboard to another case but will the Cooler Master MWE 450W White 230V V2 Power Supply work on the motherboard.PLEASE HELP!!

Best Answer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,432 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Yes, the Aspire XC-605 motherboard supports a standard ATX supply if mounted in a different case. Use the same cabling as used in the stock case for any front panel functions.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• ttttt
    ttttt Member Posts: 1,947 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    @Tiaan

I'll worry more about the front panel ports' availability after moving to the bigger PC case. If you know how to route the front panel ports from the motherboard to the new case, then it is fine.
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,432 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Yes, the Aspire XC-605 motherboard supports a standard ATX supply if mounted in a different case. Use the same cabling as used in the stock case for any front panel functions.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.