Bubbles at the backside of my laptop

Sheeba
Sheeba Member Posts: 1 New User
There was a sudden appearance of bubbles on the back side of my laptop.
kindly do the needful 
I have attached the pic for your reference 

Answers

• What is the exact model? Example AN515-55-58VH. Photos are not attached.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • rajbox67
    rajbox67 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Today i encounter that my laptop's back panel has a bubble? Why and is it claimable ? 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer
    It depends on your locale and warranty. Contact Acer support and ask them.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Dr_Raj
    Dr_Raj Member Posts: 1 New User

Good day,

I've bubbling at the bottom of my laptop. Please help me to resolve this issue.

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer

As we have said many times so far... Contact Acer support. They have been pretty good at fixing those issues.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Syaz1Radz1
    Syaz1Radz1 Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer