ACER TABLET STOPS AT LOGO

Options
Rocci
Rocci Member Posts: 2 New User
Hi I have a problem with my acer tablet. It stopped at the logo boot and doesn't move forward. I hard reset it many times but I stopped at the acer logo at booting. Can someone help me out please?

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options
    We need more information. What tablet do you have? Is it Windows or Android or ChromeOS?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Rocci
    Rocci Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Thank you for contacting me about this issue. It is an Acer Iconia one 7 android.
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options
    OK, there were about a gazillion different models of the Acer Iconia One 7, though I think most were B1-xxx-xxxx models. There should be a model number similar to that on one of the stickers, usually the one that has your SN. Do you know which version of Android is installed?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Options
    Hi @Rocci,

Tablet,

Reset the device,

Starting at the Home screen,

bring up the Apps list and choose “Settings” > “Backup & reset” > “Factory data reset” > “Reset tablet” > “Erase Everything“.

OR

Reset in this way,
    1. With the tablet powered off, press and hold the “Volume Up” button.
    2. Press the “Power” button for about 2 seconds to turn the tablet on, then release it. Continue to hold “Volume Up“.
    3. When you see the recovery menu on the screen, release the “Volume Up” button.
    4. Use the volume buttons to toggle the selection to highlight “Wipe Data/Factory Reset“.
    5. Press “Power” to choose the selection.