Aspire XC600 chipset, card reader driver

mike_coreit
mike_coreit Member Posts: 3 New User
Hi I am re-installing Windows 8.1 on this machine and I need the Intel chipset C200 and Realtek CRW drivers. Does anyone know where I can find this? The Acer page only has Windows 7 downloads.

Best Answer

• mike_coreit
    Answer ✓
    Yes I can see the driver page is still not working but I found a link in my browser history which is working. Anyway the issue is resolved the drivers were listed under Windows 8 instead of Windows 8.1 and these work fine.

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,777 Trailblazer
    Some of the ACER driver pages have been having problems since yesterday. Did you click on the Windows version dropdown to see if Win8x drivers were available? What's the address of the ACER driver download site that you used?

At any rate, you should be able to use the Win7 drivers by installing them in Win8x's Win7 compaitibility mode. Otherwise, download and install iobit's DriverBooster freeware driver tool to try to find compatible drivers on line.

Jack E/NJ

• mike_coreit
    Answer ✓
    Yes I can see the driver page is still not working but I found a link in my browser history which is working. Anyway the issue is resolved the drivers were listed under Windows 8 instead of Windows 8.1 and these work fine.