Why I dont find my pc on acer support to download the predator sense - Predator Orion 3000 PO3-630

Options
Ybroda
Ybroda Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

edited March 2022 in Predator Desktops
I have an Acer Predator Orion 3000 i5-11400f RTX3070

[​//Edited the content to add model name]

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,740 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Predator SenseAcerPredator Sense3.00.3044_20210217 268.6 MB2021/05/11 download

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,114 Trailblazer
    Options
    Hi,
    Could you please post the full model name of the PC, like PO3-xxx.
  • Ybroda

Tinkerer

Options
    Hi,
    its a PO3-630
  • brummyfan2
    Options
  • Ybroda

Tinkerer

Options
    I just realize, im from portugal, i tried to isntall from the link you gave me, but after isntall, doest open anything...
  • brummyfan2
    Options
    Ybroda said:
    I just realize, im from portugal, i tried to isntall from the link you gave me, but after isntall, doest open anything...
    Sorry about it, I have asked my colleague @egydiocoelho to help you, please wait for his response.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    I received your message brummyfan2. @Ybroda What OS is installed? Windows 10 or 11?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,740 Trailblazer
    Options
    And don't forget the model number is PO3 (O), not P03 (zero).
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Ybroda

Tinkerer

Options
    I received your message brummyfan2. @Ybroda What OS is installed? Windows 10 or 11?

Hi,
    Windows 10 64bits
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,740 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Predator SenseAcerPredator Sense3.00.3044_20210217 268.6 MB2021/05/11 download

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Ybroda

Tinkerer

Options
    That works, thank you <3