I bought a Predator Triton Laptop, it upgraded itself to Windows 11! Where is Predator Sense now?

gstonejr
gstonejr Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2022 in Windows 11
Of course I tried to get it all in the question, lol...  So really why doesn't predator sense start in win 11 upgrade.  I have an older Predator Triton which has a similar or same Predator sense but no button.  The older Predator upgraded itself to Windows 11 via my Microsoft account, so what do I do to get Predator sense in my newer laptop is there a fix or download I can access?  Does anyone else have the same problem?  Is there an underlying issue with my newer Predator Triton?

[​//Edited the content to add model name]

Best Answer

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,928 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    gstonejr said:
    Of course I tried to get it all in the question, lol...  So really why doesn't predator sense start in win 11 upgrade.  I have an older Predator which has a similar or same Predator sense but no button.  The older Predator upgraded itself to Windows 11 via my Microsoft account, so what do I do to get Predator sense in my newer laptop is there a fix or download I can access?  Does anyone else have the same problem?  Is there an underlying issue with my newer Predator Triton?
    Win-11 upgrade does not upgrade PS and/or NS you will have to download it from the Acer site and reinstall it, I had the same problem with a new Nitro 5 and its a very simple process and the Win-10 versions work perfectly with Win-11. 

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,928 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    gstonejr said:
    Of course I tried to get it all in the question, lol...  So really why doesn't predator sense start in win 11 upgrade.  I have an older Predator which has a similar or same Predator sense but no button.  The older Predator upgraded itself to Windows 11 via my Microsoft account, so what do I do to get Predator sense in my newer laptop is there a fix or download I can access?  Does anyone else have the same problem?  Is there an underlying issue with my newer Predator Triton?
    Win-11 upgrade does not upgrade PS and/or NS you will have to download it from the Acer site and reinstall it, I had the same problem with a new Nitro 5 and its a very simple process and the Win-10 versions work perfectly with Win-11. 
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi @gstonejr,

One of the quickest ways to fix Predator Sense issues is to uninstall and reinstall the app. Launch the Task Manager, right-click on Predator Sense and close the app. Check again and close out of all Predator instances. Then uninstall the app and restart your computer.