Sorry! This computer is not supported AN515-57

Katkiti2
Katkiti2 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 2022 in Nitro Gaming
Hello Admin

Few days ago my Nitrosense isn't working. When everytime I open it, it doesn't launch at all. So I decided to uninstall it and download it from Acer website.
I chose model "AN515-57". But then when I launched the installer it says "Sorry! This computer is not supported". Can anyone help me with this? I am asking for a quick answer.

{Thread was edited to add model name to the title}

Best Answer

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    I would try to install Predator Sense:
    a) first uninstall nitro sense;
    b) then download predator sense here: https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/Application/Predator Sense/Predator Sense_Acer_3.00.3152_W10x64_A.zip?acerid=637509448561061887&Step1=NOTEBOOK&Step2=PREDATOR&Step3=PREDATOR PH315-53&OS=ALL&LC=pt&BC=ACER&SC=PA_3
    c) go to the plugs folder and change the name Predator PH315-52 to Nitro AN515-57 and run the installation!

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Katkiti2
    Katkiti2 Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited March 2022
    it still doesn't work 
  • Can you send a screenshot showing the complete model?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • imperio
    imperio Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

i have acer nitro 5 an515-57, it has gtx 1650 and i5 11400h. can u please tell which predator laptop name should i change after i go to plugs folder?

• FuryUA
    FuryUA Member Posts: 26 Enthusiast WiFi Icon

https://www.acer.com/ua-uk/support?search=Nitro%20AN515-57&filter=global_download&suggest=AN515-57;0

Have you used these links???

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,696 Trailblazer

It should work 100%, I have an AN515-56 and it works perfectly and never ever didn’t work even after a Win-11 clean install and BSODs and crashes, as these two laptops are very much similar in specs.

I suggest that you FIRST uninstall the old version of Nitro Sense from in Control Panel Uninstall a program and go down to Nitro Sense, then uninstall the NS program first and reboot the laptop, then go to the Drivers & Manuals then type in AN515-57 then go to Applications and download Nitro Sense version 3.01.3046_20220617 for Win-11 and install the program, as it should work 100%.

• imperio

Tinkerer

ty, nitro sense is working fine now. how do i check if my laptop has mux switch?

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,696 Trailblazer

The newer 12th gen Intel Nitros laptops have MUX, the 11th Gen Intel don't as my AN515-56 dosent.

• imperio

Tinkerer

i have the 2022 version of acer nitro 5 an515-57

• @imperio You don't need to change any folders. First download nitro sense here: https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/Application/Nitro%20Sense/Nitro%20Sense_Acer_3.01.3046_20220617_W11x64_A.zip?acerid=637979387436922249&Step1=&Step2=&Step3=NITRO%20AN515-57&OS=ALL&LC=pt-br&BC=ACER&SC=PA_3
    Then copy and paste this folder:

Download predator sense and then go to the plugs folder: https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/Application/Predator%20Sense/Predator%20Sense_Acer_3.00.3192_20220530_W11x64_A.zip?acerid=638085669025656360&Step1=&Step2=&Step3=PREDATOR%20PH315-55&OS=ALL&LC=pt-br&BC=ACER&SC=PA_3

Then, paste the folder that was in nitro sense, for predator sense, plugs:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• imperio

Tinkerer

tsym brother