Product registration and warranty

NavinRoss
NavinRoss Member Posts: 7 New User
edited June 2022 in Members Lounge
When does my product get registered on acer database? And does my warranty start from the registered date or any other one?

Comments

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi @NavinRoss,

Yes if you feel mismatch in the date contact acer support and change the date of purchase. 
  • DeuspretO
    DeuspretO Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hello everyone!

for the warranty I need register my product o is coming ready register???? 

Thanks!!!
  • Red-Sand
    Red-Sand ACE Posts: 1,892 Pathfinder
    DeuspretO said:
    Hello everyone!

for the warranty I need register my product o is coming ready register???? 

Thanks!!!
    I know you have to submit your receipt to Acer for full warranty initiation but it also could possibly depend on the seller you purchased it from.
    - Hotel Hero
  • sabrinahamrick
    sabrinahamrick Member Posts: 3 New User

When you first setup your computer, you will be prompted to register your Acer device. If you did not register your system during the initial setup, you can register it online anytime at . The registration https://support.acer.com process will create an Acer ID account that allows you to login to the Acer website to get personalized product updates and support. Use the steps below to register your Acer device during the first time setup. If you do not want to create an Acer ID at this time, you can opt-out of the registration process by clicking Next without entering any information.

1. Power on your system and go through the initial setup process.
    2. Enter your Name, Region, and Email address on the Welcome! screen, then click Next.
    3. Read the privacy policy and terms of usage, choose your preferences, and click Next.
    4. Your system will complete the first time setup and you will be sent an email to activate your Acer ID.
    5. Open the activation email and click the link to activate your Acer ID. Once activated, you can login with your Acer ID anytime at acer.com.

Benefits of having an Acer ID:

• Easily locate drivers and downloads for your registered products.
    • Receive personalized service and support on our website.
    • Participate in Acer community forums.
    • View your chat or email support history.
    • Access to exclusive newsletters with special offers.
    • News about Acer products, services and upcoming events.