HOW TO RESET CMOS /BIOS GATEWAY gwtn156-5

Options
Good Afternoon.

I have a laptop model gwtn156-5pr, serial 1gwtn1565pr1e20l000281.

When it is booting, it shows the following error (ROM image not loaded/ROM image update denied) them I press ESC key and Windows starts.
I need reset/clear  the CMOS  but I did not find any button either a Bios battery

I think that due this the  Video Card drivers (AMD RADEON Vega 8) have error: Windows has stopped this device because it reported problems (code 43)

What is the troubleshooting or how can I fix the problems?

Thank you
Good afternoon

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 32,267 Trailblazer
    Options
    Enter the BIOS and try a reset to factory default, then save and exit. Does that change the behavior?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • agarcia11gateway
    agarcia11gateway Member Posts: 7 New User
    Options
    I reset to factory value  and optimized values  and de error continue    (ROM image not loaded/ROM image update denied)
    I need to reset-clean the cmos
    Thanks
  • agarcia11gateway
    Options
    This is the error 
  • billsey
    Options
    OK, that is one of the Gateway models built specifically for Walmart and Walmart is the correct venue for tech support. They should be able to get you a reload of the BIOS to get it working right again.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • agarcia11gateway
    Options
    I'm in Venezuela and I can't travel to the USA right now.
    There should be some process, can you suggest me?

Thanks
  • billsey
    Options
    You should be able to contact them online from that website and get a BIOS image to reinstall from their support people.