After 1 month of use why there is no notification to upgrade free for windows 11? - Nitro AN515-45

Options
Koorosh
Koorosh Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

edited March 2022 in Windows 11
Hello dear ones,

I installed the latest version on win 10 all drivers hopefully get the final notification but there is nothing...

model: 

Nitro AN515-45

genuine windows 10 home

want to upgrade it but There is just a message shows that my system has no problem with minimum requirements for windows 11

[​//Edited the content to add model name]

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Hi! I advise sticking with windows 10. The windows 11 still contains many bugs. Now, if you intend to install windows 11, first backup windows 10 here:

Afterwards, I advise performing a cold install of windows 11: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2156295

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 3,780 Pathfinder
    Options
    @Koorosh you can get the Windows 11 update assistant on Microsoft site.
    Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,740 Trailblazer
    Options
    Microsoft decides when each machine is offered the update. You can update manually as suggested or just wait patiently. IIRC some of the Nitro specific utilities were having issues with W11 and I'm not sure Acer has updated them all yet.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.