recently reset my desktop computer and I cannot find the app, PredatorArc Predator po5 - 610

Options
_David
_David Member Posts: 2 New User
edited April 13 in Predator Desktops
Hi, I recently reset my desktop computer and I cannot find the app, PredatorArc, anywhere. I downloaded PredatorSense, but I can't find PredatorArc. If anyone knows a liink or something else that can fix this, please let me know. Thank You!

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Best Answer

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,740 Trailblazer
    Options
    You might have to contact Acer support, but I'll see if there's a download link...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • _David
    _David Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    My Warranty is up so Acer isn't letting me contact them.
  • billsey
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Try this link: PredatorArc.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • enckma
    enckma Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    billysey Thank you so much!! i just spent the last 4 hours, 2 of those with costumer service trying to find that link. Thank you, works great!
  • billsey
    Options
    Hey, that's why I hang out here. :)
  • Blazeor
    Blazeor Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

Hi, could you tell me what is exactly PredatorArc? I got some files on my orion 3000, but it's just the ui, and it doesn't work. Also the file billsey sent doesn't work for me. Acer Predator is still a mystery for me, why do they release a really cool keyboard (aethon 700) and after a year it disappears, same with galea 550. Why is there so little info about their stuff? 2 years ago, when i was buying my PC there were plenty of other ones, but now i can't find almost any orions 9000 or 5000 (i'm not even gonna say anything about the 7000). I'm from Poland just so you know.

• billsey
    Options

Predator Arc is an app similar to Predator Sense, but newer and for different machines. You have to have the version specific to your machine. Go to the Acer support site, enter your model number (PO3-xxx) then look in the Applications section of downloads.