nitro 5 charging shows 0 even it is fully charged

2»

Answers

• sumanth56
    sumanth56 Member Posts: 17 Troubleshooter

Actually I had Removed my old battery and I had add new battery and that was not calibrating properly so I had made it replacement and I got new one again . I had install current that on yesterday .

• sumanth56

MY NEW BATTERY I HAD CHARGED FOR 12 HOURS FOR THE FIRST TIME. AFTER UNPLUGGED THE ADAPATER I WAS USING LAPTOP WHICH SHOW FULL CHARGE OF 100 AFTER SOME TIME IT DRAINDED TILL 92 SUDDENLY IT SHOWS BATTERY LOW SO AGAIN I HAD CALIBRATED THE BATTERY I KEPT CHARGE FOR AGAIN 9 TO 10 HOURS AND I HAD USE THE FULLY CHARGED

BATTERY TILL 81 AFTER AGAIN IT GOT DEOPPED TO 6% STATING THAT BATTERY IS LOW SO AGAIN I HAD CALIBRATED FOR 6 HOURS AND TURNED ON I HAD USED TILL 69 AND AGAIN IT SHOWS 7 % AND AFTER SOME TIME IT SHUT DOWN SAYING CRITICAL LOW BATTERY SO AGAIN I AM CALIBRATING NOW. HOW MANY TIMES I NEDD TO DO LIKE THIS

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,782 Trailblazer

With laptop off and plugged in, does the battery charge LED eventually turn steady blue?

Jack E/NJ

• sumanth56

Yeha after some time like when it was fully charged it shows blue light

• JackE

OK. That should be the true full 100% charge level. Now if you unplug the charger and turn the laptop on, how long does the battery last until you get the low battery warning?

Jack E/NJ

• sumanth56

FOR THE FIRST TIME IT LAST TILL 20 MIN AFTER 2 TIME CALIBRATION IT LASTS UPTO 30 MIN AND AFTER 3RD TIME IT LASTS IPTO 50 TO 55 MIN AND THIS I 4TH TIME I KEPT FOR

• JackE

Continue to cycle it this way until the time seems to level off. Then post another battery report if possible.

Jack E/NJ

• sumanth56

Ok sure I will update it as soon as possible but will they be any affect on the ADAPATER as I was use foe long hours.

• JackE

The adapter should be able to handle it unless there's something wrong with it. Does the adapter feel hot to the touch while plugged in?

Jack E/NJ

• Can you tell me the computer model as well? Example AN515-55-5890.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • cassiajinni
    cassiajinni Member Posts: 2 New User

Hi, I am having the same problem. What could be the solution?

However, in my case, I can fully charge it but the indicator on the desktop says its a low battery.

The photo above showed 0% but I can still use it even if it is unplugged.

Hence, I can fully charge my laptop but the battery display indicator says em not and I can use it unplugged even if it shows 0%.

• JackE

https://community.acer.com/en/profile/cassiajinni

Open Device Manager. Expand battery folder. Right click and uninstall all drivers in the battery folder. Exit Device Manager without reinstalling anything. Shut down Windows normally. Turn it back on and let Windows re-detect the battery and charging circuit and automatically reinstall fresh copies of the drivers.

Jack E/NJ