After windows 11 update my swift 5 SF514-55TA battery draining faster.

tonoycosta
tonoycosta Member Posts: 2 New User
edited February 2022 in Windows 11
After windows 11 update my swift 5 SF514-55TA battery draining faster. I purchased it last December 2021. After update battery backup become 3 hours from 10 hours.

Best Answer

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,462 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    >>>Windows 11 is a new operating system. So it must contain some bugs that will be fixed. In my opinion, I would choose to stick with windows 10>>>And there is no reason why you can't do similar things in W11 itself.>>>And there is no reason why you can't do similar things in W11 itself.>>>

Agree with @egydiocoelho & @billsey. Even Win10 updates still have related issues, especially with the never-ending parade of semi-annual major Win10 updates. Win10 was less than half-baked when  first released. it's still not fully cooked like good ole Win7. Win11 seems to have had an even worse debut. Just not ready for prime time.

Jack E/NJ

Answers

• JackE
    Go to this link and try updating the Win11 thermal framework driver, chipset driver & chipset utility

Jack E/NJ

• tonoycosta
    tonoycosta Member Posts: 2 New User
    Thanks jackE. I tried it, but not working.....
  • Windows 11 is a new operating system. So it must contain some bugs that will be fixed. In my opinion, I would choose to stick with windows 10. Now, you can optimize your battery usage:
    a) activate airplane mode and deactivate bluetooth;
    b) turn on power saver and battery saver;
    c) decrease the brightness of the display;
    d) uninstall the antivirus;

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,663 Trailblazer
    And there is no reason why you can't do similar things in W11 itself. I'd skip the airplane mode, since that removes your network access. Look in power options to see if the upgrade changed your power plan, I'd bet it moved you from an Acer power plan to the default plan.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • JackE
    Answer ✓
    >>>Windows 11 is a new operating system. So it must contain some bugs that will be fixed. In my opinion, I would choose to stick with windows 10>>>And there is no reason why you can't do similar things in W11 itself.>>>And there is no reason why you can't do similar things in W11 itself.>>>

Agree with @egydiocoelho & @billsey. Even Win10 updates still have related issues, especially with the never-ending parade of semi-annual major Win10 updates. Win10 was less than half-baked when  first released. it's still not fully cooked like good ole Win7. Win11 seems to have had an even worse debut. Just not ready for prime time.

Jack E/NJ