win 11 !! - aspire E5-574G-78A9

Options
youssefzn
youssefzn Member Posts: 2 New User
edited February 2022 in Windows 11
what will happen to my laptop if i install the new version of win " win11" and my laptop is not it granted to run it. will it work or I'll face some issues with the driver's update and other stuff.

[​//Edited the content to add model name]

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,483 Trailblazer
    Options
    Your model should be on this compatibility list and Win11 drivers list. . Otherwise, it probably won't work properly.

Jack E/NJ

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    what is the exact model? example an515-55-58vh.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • youssefzn
    youssefzn Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    my laptop model is aspire E5-574G-78A9 with a CPU intel I7-6500u.
    when I tried the PC Health care which Microsoft provide to test the compatibility it says that the CPU is not currently supported for win 11

• AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 3,780 Pathfinder
    Options
    @youssefzn although your CPU is not in the compatible list for Windows 11, you still can update to Windows 11 using ISO file and use the drivers for Windows 10.
    Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • padgett
    padgett ACE Posts: 4,532 Pathfinder
    Options
    I have an N3700 laptop that is doing very well and is receiving Win 11 updates. Did have to agree (checkbox) that loading 11 on it was at my own risk. This is the machine I have dual boot as Win 11 and Kali Linux.
  • Callistemon
    Callistemon Member Posts: 106 Skilled Fixer WiFi Icon
    Options
    youssefzn said:
    what will happen to my laptop if i install the new version of win " win11" and my laptop is not it granted to run it. will it work or I'll face some issues with the driver's update and other stuff.
    There won't be a problem except the obstructions from the Despicable Requirements, and the general bugs affecting any hardware. You can bypass the Despicable Requirements and will receive security updates, but feature updates (such as 22H2) may not be provided in the future. Without installing the next feature updates, security updates for Windows 11 version 21H2 will end in 14 months.

Open a Command Prompt as administrator and paste
    reg add HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\Setup\LabConfig
    reg add HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\Setup\LabConfig /v BypassTPMCheck /t REG_DWORD /d 1
    reg add HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\Setup\LabConfig /v BypassSecureBootCheck /t REG_DWORD /d 1

Paste all contents of this CMD file into Command Prompt while open as administrator
    https://github.com/AveYo/MediaCreationTool.bat/blob/main/bypass11/Skip_TPM_Check_on_Dynamic_Update.cmd

If it still cannot install through Windows Update, download the ISO file for Windows 11 and double-click it to mount. If the ISO doesn't immediately appear as a drive, log out of Windows, and log back in.
    Double-click this batch file. Then open the ISO drive and open the Sources folder. Right-click the install.wim or install.esd and choose Send To > Quick_11_iso_esd_win_TPM_toggle.bat
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options
    Likely though at some point Microsoft will go in and block that workaround, giving you a system that has to moved back to W10 and no easy way to do it other than a full reinstall. Better by far to just stay in W10 and upgrade the hardware when W10 support goes away in several years.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • padgett
    Options
    Easy if you make a recovery disk while still in Win 10. Meanwhile my R3-131T is still happily dual boot: KALI and Win 11 and getting updates.
  • StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,950 Trailblazer
    Options
    youssefzn said:

[​//Edited the content to add model name]
    My suggestion to you is this, keep to your proven and your laptops compatible Win-10 as Win-11 is just a hyped up version of Win-10! Stick to Win-10 as it will work 100% better on your laptop than Win-11 as there is no advantage for you to go from a streamlined and proven Win-10 OS to the usual first release of a Microsoft half concocted copy of Win-10 which is Win-11 (you won't get full advantage of Win-11 anyway with your laptops specs) as Win-11 will take just as long to streamline as Win-10 did and then Microsoft will come up with a new OS that we will all have to change our PC's specs to be compatible again :D
  • padgett
    Options
    If you want try, first make a recovery disk of your current setup & tape to lid. 16GB microSD cards are cheap.