Aspire C22 AIO Boot issue

Options
MeshJnr
MeshJnr Member Posts: 24

Tinkerer

edited February 2022 in All-In-One PCs
Hi all, after upgrading to Windows 11, the AIO works fine though on some days when starting up it doesn't boot, it just beeps continously until I hold the power button down or pull the plug out, its about 4-5 month old and it only started doing this after the Windows 11 update. Somedays it'll start up fine somedays it won't boot and I'll have to keep disconnecting the power a few times and pressing the power button. Please can someone help as I now regret upgrading to Windows 11.

{Thread was edited to add model name to the title}

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    What is the exact model? Example C22-963-58VH. Have you tried disabling fast startup in power options?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • MeshJnr

Tinkerer

Options
    I did, still no change. 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    If the problem occurred after updating windows 11, check if there is any restore point saved on the hard drive. Also check the bios version:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • MeshJnr

Tinkerer

Options
    It's not going to the bios screen, just black screen with a continuous beep. 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    OK! What happens when you press alt+f10 before the acer logo?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• MeshJnr

Tinkerer

Options
    Thanks alot bud, I got fed up and checked that it's still under warranty and sent it for repairs. 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options
    Yeah, continuous beep is a memory failure that happens right at the start of POST, so sending it for repairs is likely the best option.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • MeshJnr

Tinkerer

Options
    Funny thing is, why did it only start doing this after the Windows 11 update though. 
  • billsey
    Options
    Coincidence... Most likely anyway.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • MeshJnr

Tinkerer

Options
    Well anyway, I was 2 months away from the warranty ending. So atleast I didn't lose out. 
  • LayneGG
    LayneGG Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

Rebooted probably 10 times already. Still having this problem. Appreciate any help.

• billsey
    Options

Do the balls keep on juggling, or do they freeze in that position? How long have you waited?

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

What is the exact model? Example C22-963-58VH

egydiocoelho Trailblazer