my windows 10 wont update

Options
mizman
mizman Member Posts: 4 New User
i have been trying to update my windows 10 for months now and it keeps on coming with the same error cannot compete update undoing changes I have tried many solutions and I just cant find the issue can someone help please.

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options
    We are going to need some more info... What computer do you have? Which version of Windows 10 is on it? What is the error you see? List the things you have tried so far...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • sri369
    sri369 ACE Posts: 2,623 Pathfinder
    Options
    mizman said:
    i have been trying to update my windows 10 for months now and it keeps on coming with the same error cannot compete update undoing changes I have tried many solutions and I just cant find the issue can someone help please.

Post the error screenshot.
    Karma...
    LIKE - if helpful
    ACCEPT - if helped resolve
    ---------
    Nitro 7 - AN715-51 - user benchmark: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/37631045
  • StevenGen
    Options
    mizman said:

Use the “Windows Update troubleshooter” and try to repair whatever error you are having with updates. Select Start Windows logo Start button > Settings Gear-shaped Settings icon > Update & Security Circular arrows Sync icon > Troubleshoot. Next, under Get up and running, select Windows Update > Run the troubleshooter.

When the troubleshooter is finished running, it's a good idea to restart your device.

Next, check for new updates. Select Start Windows logo Start button > Settings Gear-shaped Settings icon > Update & Security Circular arrows Sync icon > Windows Update Circular arrows Sync icon  > Check for updates, and then install any available updates.

If the problems isn’t resolved, try running the troubleshooter again to check for additional errors, or see Fix Windows Update errors and follow the troubleshooting steps.