Monitor less than 2 years old, can't ask questions on acer service/support???

Options
MrDave
MrDave Member Posts: 1 New User
I tried using Tech Support but it said the SNID is not eligible?  I bought the monitor new less than 2 years ago (April 17th 2020) and it has a three year warranty with three years of support.  Is this a common problem?

I resubmitted my Proof Of Purchase, but I don't know how to contact anyone.

Answers

• William_mk2
    Options
    MrDave

If your laptop is in warranty you can contact the warranty dept.     Go to the website support.acer.com - chose your country.   On the new page - scroll down -  click on "contact support".  Scroll down.  You can find the phone no to contact the warranty dept. 

If it is out of warranty, please contact local store or

Go to the website support.acer.com - chose your country.   On the new page - scroll down -  Click on  "Repair My Acer" - Request to have your Acer product repaired.   There will be charges for repair. 

Additional info to contact Acer Store:  Please visit the website - support.acer.com - chose your country - click on shop.   You can buy desktop, laptop, monitor and accessories.  Alternatively,  on the top right corner you can find the phone no to contact Acer store.   For the parts which are not available on Acer store, you have to contact local store.

Please refer the link 

https://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/

chose your country and you will see lot of options to get support. 

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• Ingrid-Acer
    Ingrid-Acer Administrator Posts: 3,324 Community Administrator
    Options
    Hello MrDave

I am sorry to hear the experience you’re having contacting support department for assistance, would you please send me a private message and provide me with the serial number and contact information so I can go ahead and get the message to our support team for follow up.

Best Regards, 

Acer-Ingrid