I have an acer aspire E15 e5- 576-34kz

Options
Ali8181
Ali8181 Member Posts: 15 Troubleshooter
I wanna know if my acer laptop support m.2 nvme ssd upgrade i have  the screw right where it should and i have a place to fit it in but someone told that my laptop don't support this upgrade so i wanna know if this true before i buy one for nothing
Again my model is Acer Aspire E15 E5-576-34KZ 

Answers

• brummyfan2
    Options
    Ali8181 said:
    I wanna know if my acer laptop support m.2 nvme ssd upgrade i have  the screw right where it should and i have a place to fit it in but someone told that my laptop don't support this upgrade so i wanna know if this true before i buy one for nothing
    Again my model is Acer Aspire E15 E5-576-34KZ 
    Hi,
    Yes, you can use a M.2 NVMe SSD up to 1TB in the slot.
    https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/30833100
    https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/26906035
  • William_mk2
    Options
    Ali8181

I would like to provide some additional info which will really help you. 

Kindly go through the details given below.  The info provided below will be very helpful to get the current memory and ssd details of your computer and the options to upgrade it.  

Please visit the website given below.  There is an option to  "start your scan "  and " select your computer " .  Please chose the options and try it.  It will show you the memory and SSD’s details and the best upgrade options for you.. 

It will tell you what you currently have and what you can add for memory and SSD's. 

Note: If you decide to buy you can always compare the prices by visiting other websites or stores and then you can decide.  We are providing the info of scan app just to show you the upgrade options.  You can even download similar scan apps from other memory upgrade websites too.          

To check the compatibility of ram which you can use on your computer.. Get CPUz and check it with that in SPD section of all the RAM and specs that you have, its a quick and simple way to check all OEM specs and what you have in your system. 

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• Ali8181
    Options
    Ali8181

Kindly go through the details given below.  The info provided below will be very helpful to get the current memory and ssd details of your computer and the options to upgrade it.  

Please visit the website given below.  There is an option to  "start your scan "  and " select your computer " .  Please chose the options and try it.  It will show you the memory and SSD’s details and the best upgrade options for you.. 

It will tell you what you currently have and what you can add for memory and SSD's. 

Note: If you decide to buy you can always compare the prices by visiting other websites or stores and then you can decide.  We are providing the info of scan app just to show you the upgrade options.  You can even download similar scan apps from other memory upgrade websites too.          

To check the compatibility of ram which you can use on your computer.. Get CPUz and check it with that in SPD section of all the RAM and specs that you have, its a quick and simple way to check all OEM specs and what you have in your system. 

Heyy thanks for this info! Since we discussing the problem when i buy the ssd i already have an old hard drive but the copy windows 10 in it is a crack one i have already bough a legit window 10 copy and i wanna install on my ssd if i do that do i lose any data on my hard drive im gonna remove the hard drive first put in the ssd install window 10 on it and then put hard drive back on does this make me lose data on my hard drive or it's fine?

• Ali8181
    Options
    Ali8181

I have tried the site you told me about i couldn't find my model there i don't know why any ideas?