Hello everyone. Could someone help me find a solution to my ACER (KA270H) Monitor only showing half

Options
CShaw58
CShaw58 Member Posts: 2 New User
Hello everyone.  Could someone help me find a solution to my ACER (KA270H) Monitor only showing half a screen then color down the rest of the page and a little stripped coloring to the right.  Turning off then on after unplugging different work.  I have tried resolution changing, but not I realize I need to reach out to others.  Thanks in advance. 

Best Answer

• AnorLondo
    AnorLondo Member Posts: 4 New User
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey CShaw58, 

did you try the monitor on another computer? If the error will still be displayed, you'll know if the monitor is broken.

Regards

Answers

• AnorLondo
    AnorLondo Member Posts: 4 New User
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey CShaw58, 

did you try the monitor on another computer? If the error will still be displayed, you'll know if the monitor is broken.

Regards

• CShaw58
    CShaw58 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Yes.  My work one and my personal one and it looked the same with both laptops.
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,941 Trailblazer
    Options
    My guess is the Acer splash screen also has the problem? If so we can narrow it down to an issue with the monitor itself, though seeing it on two laptops points in that direction as well.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.