Aspire C24-1650 DTS audio

Options
CaptainPerfecto
CaptainPerfecto Member Posts: 3 New User
Hi all,

I have recently purchase the above C24-1650, as advertised with 'DTS Surround Sound Audio', however the sound is very poor, ridiculously tinny and far too quiet. While watching YouTube I have the desktop audio on 100, and the YouTube volume slider on max and I still struggle to hear clearly. Surely this can't be right? My last PC was too loud and I used to have both sliders on the mid-way setting, although that did have external speakers. I can connect the external speakers as a workaround but the whole point of getting an AIO was to reduce desk clutter.

Anyone have the same issue? Is it just a quiet system?

Thanks in advance  :)

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Have you already checked the sound properties? There is also a version of the bios, related to the sound, see:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • CaptainPerfecto
    CaptainPerfecto Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options
    Hi, Thanks for the reply. I have checked the sound properties but have found nothing amiss. There seems to be no bass at all to the sound, hence the tinny sound. I will look into the BIOS you suggested. Thanks again.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Is the problem still occurring?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)