Display Problems after Windows 11 update

Options
Lucasmiranda
Lucasmiranda Member Posts: 1 New User
edited February 2022 in Windows 11
My Notebook keeps shutting down just out of blue!

I bought this notebook 2 weeks ago, and i was quite satisfied with it's overall performance, however, since the Windows 11 update I have been tormented by this problem, from time to time the notebook just dies and the screen gets messed up like in the picture above.
What should I do? Should I use my guarantee ? Is there a way to solve this by myself? I use it to work.

**English is not my maternal language.

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 10,032 Trailblazer
    Options
    My Notebook keeps shutting down just out of blue!

I bought this notebook 2 weeks ago, and i was quite satisfied with it's overall performance, however, since the Windows 11 update I have been tormented by this problem, from time to time the notebook just dies and the screen gets messed up like in the picture above.
    What should I do? Should I use my guarantee ? Is there a way to solve this by myself? I use it to work.

**English is not my maternal language.
    What is the model number of your laptop? As graphics problems are cause by many things but, in your case and if the last driver was working then roll back the graphics driver to the last one you had.
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Options
    Hi @Lucasmiranda,

How the screen looks in BIOS page ?
  • padgett
    padgett ACE Posts: 4,532 Pathfinder
    edited February 2022
    Options
    When Windows 10 came out I had a similar problem with an Intel Graphics Driver. What driver do you have (in device manager under "Display Adapters").

ps I have two notebooks (R11, A317) both with Intel graphics and working fine so far. My machines are running Windows 11 Pro.
  • Lord_N
    Lord_N Member Posts: 98 Fixer WiFi Icon
    Options
    Lucasmiranda

Looks like a Hardware fault, RMA it asap.
  • JCarrell
    JCarrell Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Turbo & Predator Sense keys not working. Keyboard doesn't light up any longer.