“Input not supported” issue on Acer KA242Y

Options
FlashSn0w
FlashSn0w Member Posts: 1 New User
edited February 2022 in Monitors
Recently, I bought a new Acer KA242Y monitor and when I boot my PC, the monitor does not show the boot screen of my computer and instead of this I get “Input not supported” and when my PC has already booted into Windows, the monitor removes the message and shows everything as it should. I have updated the BIOS but this didn’t fix the problem. I would also like to mention that I use HDMI to connect the monitor to the PC. Is there any way I can fix this problem and to see the boot screen as normal?

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Does the same issue occur when disabling fast startup in power options?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)