How can I fix 0x8028008b on my acer nitro 5 AN515-57

gadon007
gadon007 Member Posts: 1 New User
please, help me, I'm trying so much, but it didn't work

Answers

• TheRealZeldar
    TheRealZeldar Member Posts: 3 New User

I upgraded my Nitro 5 (AN515-58) from BIOS 1.04 to 1.10. Let me preface this with the fact that I normally use the laptop with the lid closed and connected to a 4k external monitor. To boot it, I open the lid, press the power key, and then close the lid again. Now, after a reboot and bootup, if the laptop is idle for a few minutes, it goes into a mysterious sleep mode (lid closed) where the backlit keyboard goes dark and when I tap a key, the keyboard lights up but the laptop doesn't wake up on my external monitor. Now I have to open the lid to get it to wake up and then when I try to log back in using the PIN, it gives me the following error: "Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available (code: 0x802008b). Restart your device to see if that fixes the problem." Neither of these bugs happened before upgrading the BIOS. Anybody else having this problem?

• herele
    herele Member Posts: 1 New User

I tried all the suggestions but still have the same problem.

• udai93
    udai93 Member Posts: 1 New User

i have the same problem with Predator Helios 300 and I've tried all the ways but still having the same issue

• lucaasabreu
    lucaasabreu Member Posts: 2 New User

I also have the same problem on my nitro 5 AN515-57, I need an urgent solution, I already formatted the pc with clean windows but it didn't solve it

• NguyenUser
    NguyenUser Member Posts: 1 New User

u can try this way:

B1, let go to Setting>Accounts>Sign-in options

B2, change mode in: If you've been away, when should Windows require you to sign in again?

It will be make u PC don't need Passwords for sign-in when u PC sleep