Looking for A3 A40 RV03 or RV07 Stock ROM

HellNash
HellNash Member Posts: 5 New User
Hi I need a Stock ROM With Recovery.img and boot.img for my A3-A40 Please. Does anybody have the RV03 or RV07 Stock ROM? The one in the Acer website is only an update and cannot be used to Flash the ROM of my Device. If anybody can help please?

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,436 Trailblazer
    Both of the images on the Acer support site seem to be full OS images. 1.5GB to 1.8GB in size.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • HellNash
    billsey said:
    Both of the images on the Acer support site seem to be full OS images. 1.5GB to 1.8GB in size.
    Hi Billsey, do you know how to Flash that into the device? I tried SP Flash Tool but it's saying that the scatter files are invalid. Is there another way to Flash those Images on to the device?

Thanks again.
  • billsey
    You either put the downloaded zip file in the root of a SD card or you extract a zip file from the zip file and do the same thing. Then boot into recovery mode and it will see the image on the SD and install it for you.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • HellNash
    billsey said:
    You either put the downloaded zip file in the root of a SD card or you extract a zip file from the zip file and do the same thing. Then boot into recovery mode and it will see the image on the SD and install it for you.
    Hi Billsey. I tried that. But it keeps saying "Installation Aborted"
  • HellNash
    billsey said:
    Maybe I'm doing something wrong? I copied the Zip file in the SD and Extracted from the Recovery Mode.

• billsey
    Try renaming the zip file as "update.zip" and don't extract it. The installer should extract it for you. I downloaded it to verify that it isn't one of the OS loads that consisted of a zip file within the zip file.