HOW TO ENABLE AND USE WEBCAM AND MIC - B7 Series-B227Q

Options
AJAIPRABHU
AJAIPRABHU Member Posts: 2 New User
edited February 2022 in Monitors
Hello,
I have purchased an LCD monitor for display purposes which is B7 Series-B227Q. I need to use the webcam and mic that are integrated with this monitor. Not sure how to use it. this monitor is connected to my laptop and currently, laptop webcam is appearing which I want to avoid and use the webcam of the monitor. Don't know how to enable it. Please help. TIA

(​//Edited the content to add model name)

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Is your model the B227QD?

I believe that it is necessary to connect some usb cable between the monitor and the computer, for the webcam and microphone to work.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • AJAIPRABHU
    AJAIPRABHU Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Thanks you. I thought with HDMI cable it will also enable camera. But not. When I connected the DP cable along side HDMI, camera is detected. So two cables, HDMI and DP cable need to be connected for both display and camera to work.