How do i take the stylus cover off my acer travelmate B3?

Mewoahzer
Mewoahzer Member Posts: 3 New User
edited February 2022 in TravelMate and Extensa
I tried to dig it out with my nails but it wont come out of acer travelmate B3

(​//Edited the content to add model name)

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,687 Trailblazer
    edited February 2022
    Mewoahzer said:
    I tried to dig it out with my nails but it wont come out
    Don't know your exact Travelmate B3 model number but and if its a tablet then you undo the cover like a smartphone, heat it up and use a guitar pick pick the front cover off, if its the Travelmate of the following models then look at this PDF manual TravelMate B3 / TM311R-31 / TM311RN-31 / TMB311-31 ... so look at this PDF manual for the TravelMate B3 / TM311R-31 / TM311RN-31 / TMB311-31 / TMB311R-31 / TMB311RN-31 / TravelMate B311-31 / TravelMate B311R-31 /TravelMate B311RN-31 as its got a guide to disassembly. 

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer
    Many of the B3 models don't use an active stylus, and on those there is just a dummy cover where the stylus would be on the models with active stylus support. In Steven's list only the models with the 'RN' have an active stylus.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Mewoahzer
    Mewoahzer Member Posts: 3 New User
    StevenGen said:
    Mewoahzer said:
    I tried to dig it out with my nails but it wont come out
    Don't know your exact Travelmate B3 model number but and if its a tablet then you undo the cover like a smartphone, heat it up and use a guitar pick pick the front cover off, if its the Travelmate of the following models then look at this PDF manual TravelMate B3 / TM311R-31 / TM311RN-31 / TMB311-31 ... so look at this PDF manual for the TravelMate B3 / TM311R-31 / TM311RN-31 / TMB311-31 / TMB311R-31 / TMB311RN-31 / TravelMate B311-31 / TravelMate B311R-31 /TravelMate B311RN-31 as its got a guide to disassembly. 

its a tablet. i tried picking the front cover but only the top half of the front cover came off 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer
    @Mewoahzer we really need to know your full model number. As suggested above it's going to be something lie TMB3xx-xxx-xxxx or B3xx-xxx-xxxx and it is usually located on the same sticker as your serial number. The TravelMate B3 models that I am aware of are laptops...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.