Acer tested and approved memory for the xc-1660g

Kidkj
Kidkj Member Posts: 9

Tinkerer

Would anyone know where I can a get list of approved third party 8mb memory modules sku's for the xc-1660g-uw93. Mine shipped with AM2P32NC8W1-BCFS installed but have no issues using an alternative as long as Acer has gone through the process of due diligence. 

Answers

• Check this information:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Ka4nmx
    Ka4nmx Member Posts: 10 New User
    I too am wanting to know of Acer tested and approved memory for the XC-1660G-UW93, but am wanting to know about a 16GB module. I have purchased a Crucial 16GB DDR4-3200 UDIMM 1.2v CL22. I bought it while awaiting for my PC to arrive. When I received the PC I ran the Crucial Scan software and it stated Crucial did not offer any memory that would work in this PC. I would like to know if it is compatible or not before I open the memory. Can't return it after opening. Thanks. 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,432 Trailblazer
    The specific memory listed just above your post is the memory Acer ships in the XC-1660G. As you can see they aren't shipping models with 16GB sticks installed. Any 16GB sticks from the same model line and specs as the 8GBs shown will work.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.